It used texture paste (home made using baby powder and boy did it smell good) and the papers were from Pebbles Inc's Simple Life range, which Katherine had used for a retreat class. I did find the texture paste made the paper buckle a bit so used good old red tape to attach it to my cardstock.
I cut a stencil for each person and we added the texture past to the top left and bottom right of one of the papers. I also cut a Polaroid frame for each of the kits - still loving my silhouette!
The second page had a little fussy cutting and some punching of flowers and leaves. Both titles were made using a set of letter dies which when combined with each other make script writing - found in a bargain basket and I know will be used often.
I was really pleased with the resulting two pages and I think the ladies were too.
Reasons to be cheerful:-
1. We have been for a lovely walk this morning and my fitbit says I have done 8858 steps already!
2. Plotting and planning for a new venture - more details soon.
3. Our lovely girl is almost at the end of her degree - just the final push.