Finding Five Minutes

16:04 Karen 0 Comments

I really wanted to be a regular little blogger but just finding the time to post each day is impossible at the moment so I have given myself permission to post as and when I can find 5 minutes - which is NOW!

The lovely yellow pizza box containing my dt kit from Scrapagogo was waiting for me when I came home for lunch yesterday - Oh deep joy. The contents were so in keeping with my thoughts of Gracia's last year at school,that I had designed and half finished a lo before our Friday night ritual.


This comprises Gracia and I having 'chip shop' chips with something I cook, last night it was fried egg, whilst David goes off for his Chello lesson and then for tea at his Mum's. We really appreciate him giving us the time each Friday for a 'girly' night. Gracia's dance class finishes at 8.30 - just in time for me to get dinner ready and for us to 'veg' on the sofa while we eat and watch Ugly Betty. What a fabulous way to end the week.

I will leave you with a little sneaky peek of the lo I have just finished for Scrapagogo and the two I made with last month's kit.

Reasons to be cheerful:-
1. I can hear the birds singing outside.
2. We are going to a party tonight - I intend to dance my little feet off!
3. I am just about to make a cup of tea and eat a blueberry muffin - without feeling guilty.

0 comments: