A Funny Old Day

17:32 Karen 1 Comments

Today has been a funny old day - I am finding it very difficult to motivate myself to do anything. Gracia and I were taking Sunday School for the pre-schoolers this morning and as the lesson was Hannah and her Baby I made each child a large lady biscuit and a small baby biscuit. They all had such a fabulous time decorating them - no photos I'm afraid - not quite organised enought to take extra photos for my blog yet but it will come I am sure.





This photo is from my 'Scrap Your Day' book and shows the children making Moses in a Basket in May.






The finished results were eaten very quickly - just like the biscuits today!








I spent much of the day running Gracia around to various places - CO2 rehearsal for 'Summer Holiday'. The hairdresser was there today and said that Gracia might need to have a fringe cut in to make her look more 1960's. I could hug him as I think that she looks absolutely beautiful (I may be a little biased) when she has a heavy fringe. She went to a party yesterday, and is going to a church social for 14 -18 year olds this evening. Oh to have a social life half as exciting as hers.










Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. We had a fantastic time with the little ones at church.

2. Even when it is pouring with rain the veiw from our bedroom window is still stunning.

3. Gracia may have to have her fringe cut back in xxx

1 comments:

Jane said...

I have just realised you had your blog up and running Karen, it's fab and what a great picture of you on the front.
Fellow GoGo Girl
Jx