Mamma Mia - Here we go again!

16:55 Karen 0 Comments


And I certainly would if I had the chance. Gracia and I went to see the film yesterday (I know everybody else in the whole world has seen it already, but we are late starters) and if I had the time we would have gone again today, we loved it so much! It was the start of one of our rare 'girly days'. The lyrics from the song 'Slipping Through My Fingers' really struck a cord and made me realise how quickly the next 3 years will go and then Gracia will be off to uni and if I have done my job properly - be completely independant (other than needing financial support).

After going to the cinema we went into Ipswich for an afternoon shopping. Gracia shopped for England and I wisely took a newspaper to read during the lenghy time spent in changing rooms trying on her potential purchases.

The weeks seem to fly by at the moment and I am finding it difficult to find time to do much scrapping BUT I did manage a day at Wyverstone on Saturday and made 2 los and a mini book.

The lo was from a kit and I have been waiting to scrap these photos of Gracia when she was a 10 year old tomboy for ages

A sneaky peek of the star mini book and a lo I made with the latest Scrapagogo kit which is so beautiful - it is almost edible.





Also as a special treat to myself I spent the day at Eileen's on Tuesday and made a patchwork lo out of bits of paper left over from Scrapagogo kits.



Speaking of Scrapagogo their November kit is now on line and available for single kit purchases. Just pop over and have a look but don't blame me for the dribble on your keyboard - it is simply gorgeous.


Other things this week - I have got half way down the body of the cardigan I am knitting - woooo hooooo!

I am off to help at the soup run for the local homeless tonight so am hoping it doesn't get too cold. Even if it does I still have a warm home to come back to which is more than they do - so I really shouldn't complain.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I though I had to get the VAT done by Friday but it is not due until the end of next month!

2. Gracia and I had a fabulous day yesterday.

3. Although our house is not the warmest it is still warmer and dryer than not having a home at all.

0 comments: