Christmas Greetings

18:18 Karen 0 Comments

So far so good with the photo taking! We have just returned from a few days at my parents, in Shropshire, and had a fabulous time (waves to mum and dad xxxx). Gracia was thoroughly spoilt, as usual, being my mum's only grandchild and my little sis was there for a couple of days too so we had an early Christmas celebration.



We also went to Telford to do some last minute shopping and the centre was absolutetely spectactular with its grotto and decorations. Gracia managed to spend nearly £50 on new clothes (what a surprise).



Tonight we are going to the late night service at church, 11.15pm and Gracia is doing one of the readings. The church will be my photo for today, I hope.

I wish anyone who reads my blog a very happy, safe and healthy Christmas and all you would wish yourself for the New Year.

Reasons to be cheerful

1. We have all had a fantastic few days visiting family.

2. For the first time ever I have all my presents wrapped, the house relatively tiday and am ready for the big day.
3. The most important reason to be happy today "God so loved the world that he gave his only Son".

0 comments: