Busy, Busy, Busy

16:44 Karen 0 Comments

Well, that's my excuse for not blogging for such a long time. I really have been very busy with David's accounts, general things at home, making stuff and many other things but I have now stopped chasing my tail and am able to sit back and take stock once more.

I spent the weekend away with the most awesome girls - the work that they were producing simply blew me away and I could only stand back in amazement. I did a little scrapping but not as much as I would have liked as my get up and go had got up and gone!

Nevertheless, I did manage some pages which I am quite pleased with after 'faffing' about quite a lot.







I also made some extra los from my February ScrapAGogo kit, and a few additional buttons, which I am pleased with too.







For the ScrapAGogo blog I made a little mini 'lift the flap' book and I just love it. The idea came to me after reading a lift the flap book to the little ones at school and realising how much fun it was finding out what was under the flaps. I used Luxe labels for the flaps.



















and the instructions can be found here

I also made these two los (orange button from my own stash and not the kit)





I also have another little project on the go from the April kit which I am quite excited about - more about that at another time.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I am feeling so much better after my weekend cold.
2. When the sun has shone, like it has today, the whole world and everything in it looks so beautiful.
3. I am just off to Sainsbury's to buy ingredients so Gracia and I can make some of the fudge Sandra, Barb and I made with the children at school.

0 comments: