I'm On a Roll!

20:32 Karen 0 Comments

This week has been one of those where lots of things have gotten done.

Going to Wyverstone last Saturday meant that I got lots of los done. In fact, 2 that I had started previously finished and 3 new ones.





I have also made 3 los for the May GoGo Acadamy. The last one is a scraplift of a lo made by the very talented Nicola for Scrapagogo in April. It was made for a challange on the ScrapaGoGo Clubhouse to scraplift a lo, use a technique you have never used before, use bling and use a song title. I tied it in with the week 3 Acadamy prompt.






At Wyverstone I made a handbag album ready for Gracia's prom dress photos, I am pleased with how it looks especially as it was all my own design. I will share once it has been finished.. Talking of which I have made the bodice for her prom dress today and it is looking good!

Gracia is well over half way through her GCSE's and is revising like mad but as a result does not seem to be stressing too much over the exams. I hope she gets the results she deserves as she has put in so much work.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. I have finally been brave enough to cut into the expensive silk purchased for the prom dress and the results are just so good.

2. It is 9.15pm and I can still hear birds singing in the garden and I will hear the Nightingale once I go to bed and it sings so beautifully.

3. Since our Church started having a 6.00 pm service, it has become something we all go to together and a lovely way spend some quality time together.

P.s update on the bathroom - the door has been hung today:)

0 comments: