If you want something doing ask a busy person

20:53 Karen 0 Comments

Busy, busy day but that's how I like it! Invoices, meetings, tea with friends, and lots of scrapping.

I must have typed up at least 50 invoices today, had lunch at Asda, taken Gracia to Hannah's and had a quick cuppa with Eileen, rushed off to a meeting with AJ re this Sunday's Sunday club, back home to finish a lo and then picking up Gracia, back home and then off for a quick power walk with Gracia and Kiera (Gracia thought it so funny that I fell over on the road)! I am sure that by the end of the holidays the dog will be having trouble keeping up with me!




This lo is about how carefully Gracie chose her accessories and then spent ages doing her make up and having her hair done and how much her boyfriend appreciated it. I love how tenderly he kisses her xxx

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Most of June's invoices have been done.

2. I am getting closer each day to having all my photos categorised.

3. Now off for a bath and an early night before hitting Lakeside tomorrow.

Photobucket





0 comments: