Ouch!

22:01 Karen 0 Comments


Poor Gracia was stung by a wasp yesterday and her leg has swollen up quite badly. She has a red, angry lump, the size of a satsuma and it is sore and itchy.



Today has been spent doing mostly wifely/mother/admin chores for David and Gracia. I got to take Gracia to Hannah's, do the banking and a big Tesco shop this morning and this afternoon I got to do this:-



............................................. typing up invoices. No time for any crafting but Hannah came over for the afternoon and brought a DVD called Disturbia. We don't usually watch movies that are scary but this wasn't a horror movie so I quite liked it. I am one of those people who hate horror movies and cannot for the life of me understand why you would pay good money to go to the cinema to be scared witless.

As Hannah was staying for tea I bought our favourite pizzas to have. YUM I love those bad boys - delicious on the lips but fattening on the hips!


Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. Alan, Ginny and family are visiting tomorrow and I am really looking forward to seeing them.

2. I have made a good start on this month's invoices and should get them done by the end of Monday.

3. I went to the Range and purchased some little bits and bobs which I am delighted with.

Photobucket

0 comments: