At Long Last!

22:36 Karen 0 Comments


Horaaaaaaaay
- Snapfish order delivered today! On my return from taking Gracia to the doctors there on my mat were the 50 photos I have been hankering for all week. :) I'm afraid that was probably the highlight of my day.

A very uneventful day filled with running around to various appointments.
I was here this afternoon


but absolutely love this statue outside the hospital.


I then went to here.


Went to the pc doctors to check whether Gracia's laptop was ready yet - no :( and finally picked up Gracia from Hannah's and returned home to add the photos to my little handbag book. It now looks really pretty with the coloured photos instead of the black and white photocopies!



Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. I now have my 50 photographs, some already in Gracia's prom mini book and some ready for my Christmas Journal, others ready to be scrapped.

2. Good news from the hospital.

3. We watched Memoirs of a Geisha this evening and I had forgotten how good that film is.



Photobucket

0 comments: