Note to Self - Don't Start Purging Stash Before a Crop

08:22 Karen 0 Comments

Learn Something New Every Day - September 10th



For some inexplicable reason I woke up at 3am on Friday morning, having gone to bed at 11pm Thursday night. Note to self - read back through your blog and remember that you learnt that you need to go to bed at 10.00pm on a school night! I lay in bed until 4.30am and decided to get up as I was bored. So I did a bit of very early morning scrapping. I finished my page for the 10th and started my next two for the 11th and 12th. It was quite nice to be up and about, ready and rearing to go by the time the rest of the family made an appearance.


When I quickly rushed into home before going to ASDA, this afternoon, joy of joy my Corner Chomper had arrived - so I just had to spend a little time trying it out!


Lessons for today:-

4 hours is no way enough sleep.

Early morning scrapping can be fun.

A tidy desk is a joy to sit down at.



Leaving school, almost on time (only 14 minutes late) for your afternoon off means you can, nip home to discover your new toy and play with it for a little while, have a leisurely lunch in ASDA get a whole week's shop, tidy the house and grab 30minutes snooze before you have to pick Gracia and her b/f up from college.



When getting ready for a crop on Saturday mornings - don't decide to purge your stash on Friday evening. It will take much longer than you anticipated and will result in yet another late night.



Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I am going to a crop this morning and I have managed to get most of my house jobs done so I can stay for the 'full whack' without feeling I should be at home doing other things.

2. Gracia did extremely well in her dance exam (in fact she came top but I don't want to shout about it too much as I always seem to be boasting about her!)

3. I now have an extremely tidy desk and stash cupboard!




Photobucket

0 comments: