Stunning September Sunsets

21:17 Karen 1 Comments


LSNED
Sept 8th


Altering Gracia's clothes before college has it's advantages! This morning she wanted a skirt taking in, I had some trousers to be taken up and decided that if I was going to have to get the sewing machine out I may as well sew on a couple of pages for my LSNED album so this evening I spent a happy 30 minutes stitching strips of paper onto some vellum in readiness for my next two pages!



My learning for today has been:-

I don't like coming home to the house when there is no prospect of Gracie arriving home imminently!

To make the decision to sing songs with the children this afternoon rather than read a story was a good one.

Mushroom omelette and baked beans for tea was a good call and one which I had forgotten until I looked in the fridge to see what I could throw together for supper.

September evenings produce the most stunning sunsets.


Reasons to be cheerful:-


1. Gracie has had a really good day at college and seems to be enjoying it immensely.

2. I live in England and cannot think of a more beautiful country to live in.

3. Getting into work 30 minutes early, the result of taking Gracia to get the 8:08 bus means that I can do jobs for some of the teachers and get some time to sort out what I have to do during the day.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Karen, I just love your pages. Look forward to them daily.