I Made It!

16:40 Karen 2 Comments

When I signed up for the Learn Something New Every Day project, it was an impulse move and I immediately regretted it and if I could have, would have changed my mind but I am so glad I didn't. I now have a beautiful little book which documents the month of September and I am so pleased with both it and myself for completing it. I have even signed up for Journal Your Christmas so I must have enjoyed it. I think that if I think small and plan ahead I will be able to achieve a Christmas project too.

My page for 30th September


and my closing page.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I have surprised myself by finishing this project.

2. I do not have to go anywhere this evening - I am in and I intend staying in!

3. David is going out, Gracie is all set for an early night and I am going to have a long soak in the bath!

Photobucket



2 comments:

Karen, I have enjoyed seeing your pages daily, and will miss them.

I too, had such fun in this class. Look forward to seeing your work in another one of SHimelle's classes.

Mel said...

Well done Karen!!