... 'A Few Of My Favorite Things' ...

20:52 Karen 6 Comments

The Blogging for Scrapbookers prompt today is 'Favorite Things'. As many of my los are about my favourite things I will tell today's story using pages to illustrate it.

Last year a made a lo about 'A Few Of My Favorite things' and so in keeping with the Sound of Music theme 'Let's start at the very beginning - a very good place to start!'

Listed on this lo are 'a few' of my favourite things :-
  • Beach walks
  • Oriental lilies
  • Kisses from David
  • Rennie Mackintosh mugs
  • Baking cakes
  • My DM boots
  • Little pots
  • Home
  • Stencilling
  • My camera
  • Puppies
  • My FatMan iTube
  • Baby elephants
  • Doodling
  • Friends
  • Convent Garden Market
  • The blue bridge at Bergholt
  • Decorated elephants
  • and of course Gracia's cheeky face.
It stands to reason that scrapbooking is also one of my favourite things so :-

and how I feel about my scrapbook pages:-


Of course another of my favorite things is spending time with my family

My beautiful dog

My favourite boy in the whole wide world


And the best girl a mum could ask for



So these are a few of my favourite things. Just recalling them reminds me how lucky I am.

Reasons to be cheerful:-


1. My life is filled with blessings in abundance.

2. I had an unexpected reward today - an online supplier had sent me the wrong order, in fact the order they sent did not include an item that was £2.50 and paid for but did include an item that was £13.50 which I was not invoiced for and did not order! When I e-mailed to say they had sent the wrong item and in fact has sent something that was £11.00 more than I had paid they e-mailed back to say they will send the item that was missing and to keep the other one. So it just goes to prove the old adage - honesty pays!

3. I am looking forward to finishing the last few invoices that are languishing on my desk and getting off to bed.




6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I'm loving reading all the different favourites everybody has......you reminded me how much I love Covent Garden....wish I could get there more often....and you have some wonderful LOs on this post.

Debbie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I think I will be ambling upstairs to bed before long - still reading those blog updates! Google reader could fast go from being my best friend to my enemy!!

Amy said...

Karen, I just love your puppy - we have a puppy too (35kgs of long haired German Sheperd) she is coming up for 9 but will always be the puppy to us.

Kim said...

Awesome layout! Just love them!

Great layouts! I love that you have documented so many of the favorite things and people in your life!

Meghann said...

Great post! I like the list with the LO photos.