Just A Little Show and Tell

07:57 Karen 6 Comments

A quick post, before I shoot off to work (and oh boy am I glad to be back) to show what I made with Shimelle's Polka Dot Papers and Autumn Apples Embellishments last week.


Place setting for Thanksgiving.



For this page I also used this digi kit too.

Reasons to be cheerful:-


1. I am glad to be back at work.

2. The three young girls who offered to help at Rainbows yesterday turned out to be far more helpful than I had anticipated - note to self - don't judge on appearances!

3. I live in hope that it will stop raining some time soon!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Elaine said...

I love the lo you did the colours are fantastic you are so clever. Glad you are back at work hope that means u are feeling a bit better. ITs nice to read your reasons to be cheerful too. Take care x

Deb said...

What fun details in the scrapbook page with your dog! LOVE the sun especially.

I used to be a Rainbow girl YEARS ago. :o)

Cute LO, love all the little details!

Amy said...

Would you like to swap rain for heat? Lovely craftiness here today!

Donna said...

What cute little birdies! I love your layouts, they are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts everyday too - I have left you a little award over at my blog if you have time to look :-) x

Eileen said...

Gorgeous