A Little More Making and Baking

15:54 Karen 2 Comments

Well in the mania I call life at the moment, I have managed to do a little more making and baking.

First the baking - I made 10 stained glass Christmas tree biscuits for Gracia to give to her friend Josh and a few spare for her other friends. Now this is where it gets complicated as one of her best friends is called Josh and her b/f is also called Josh so we call the friend Joshie Josh and the b/f is just Josh. The biscuits were for Joshie Josh! They had decided that due to the lack of funds they would make each other's Christmas presents this year and so true to form I ended up making them on the morning they were required!


Also, I made 60 candy cane Reindeer


and a Crunchie bar reindeer (for the little girl who is gluten intolerant!


Unfortunately, they are still in a herd on my dresser because on the last day of term school was closed due to adverse weather conditions - still a nice little surprise for the children when we return in the New Year.

Finally, a little album documenting a walk we went on in the snow on Sunday. I made the album using 6 different snowflakes from this digi kit and the seasonal words are from this kit.




Well, I have had my allotted 15 minutes sanctuary on the computer and must return to the mayhem that awaits me in the kitchen!

I will wish you all a Very Merry Christmas now as I may not get a chance to later on in the week.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I have finally managed to wrap all the presents.

2. Things can't get any more manic.

3. At this time of year the most important thing to be cheerful about is

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son Catholic Gospels - Matthew, Luke, Mark, John - Inspirations of the Holy Spirit John 3:16-18

Photobucket



2 comments:

Deb said...

Looks like you have been very busy! I love the mini-album shaped as a snowflake. SO cute!

Amy said...

What? You only give yourself 15 minutes!
I'm procrastinating at the moment - can't face it anymore!

Love the little reindeer :-)