Playing 'Catch Up' With A Little Success

16:26 Karen 2 Comments

After a very busy few days I am beginning to get my Christmas in order. Yesterday David and Gracia put up the decorations, I have made some of my Christmas cards and have even bought my first Christmas present.

Also, I am catching up with my entries for my Journal Your Christmas album. Yesterday, I managed to get my page for the 6th finished, today I hope to get my 7th and 8th completed and some more cards made. I am still not getting the 'Christmas' buzz yet but live in hope that it will burst upon me sometime soon!





Reasons to be cheerful:


1. Science day at school - going on an imaginary expedition to Antarctica - was very informative and exciting for both me and the children.

2. Paying a surprise visit to David after work today made my afternoon - boy do I love that man!

3. I am so looking forward to Gracia's piece in the 6th Form College show tomorrow.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mel said...

really loving your pages. Hope the Christmas Fairy gets it together for Gracia.

Amy said...

Those pages are coming together really well! How are you doing your titles?