Digi V Physical

15:17 Karen 1 Comments

Yesterday, I went to my local crop and made 2 los (I was on such a roll that I made another one when I got home) - a bit of a record for me at the moment as I have turned into such a 'paper shuffler' I used to be able to 'crank' pages out without any trouble!

The first page I made was a physical version of 'Santa's Little Helpers' and I have to say that I do love touchy feely los much better than digital ones. I love the process involved in making both digi and hybrid but love being able to have an actual page to put in al album rather than a large photo which is the option with digi. I love those little Paper Chase stickers I have used for the berries. For this page I used Wrap It Up Papers, Christmas Penned Words and Written Down - Aged Labels all from here.


I also used a kit called 'Can't Buy Me Love' and some 'Written Down Sentiments which are going to be released on Tuesday from here for my other two pages. I am so into hybrid at the moment that the only stash I seem to buy is cardstock and digi kits that I can print out. For this page I used one of Shimelle's Christmas templates as a sketch.


Don't you just love the turquoise, raspberry and white combination of this kit?
I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for this page plus lots of hand stitching.



Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. We ate lovely, home made, leek and potato soup for lunch.

2. The sun is shining and the snow has gone.

3. I am going to spend 45 minutes on the Wii doing my Biggest Loser game and take one step further to being fitter :)



Photobucket

1 comments:

Deb said...

What great layouts! I love your embellishments - especially the owl on the ticket! :o)