Busy, Busy, Busy

14:14 Karen 4 Comments


Well I can almost put the accounts to bed and this time it has been surprisingly easy - reconciled further along that I had thought and also invoices printed out up to November - another thing I had forgotten.

The preparations for the new crop are coming along surprisingly well and everyone we have spoken to has been so supportive. We now have enough people to pay for the hall rent so any extras will be a bonus and add a little money to the pot for the surprises we have planned for later in the year!

I was due to go over to my best buds for a little light scrapping today but she has impending deadlines to meet so I just went over for a cup of tea and to blag a piece of Kraft cardstock. I went to Dunelm Mill to choose a piece of Swiss Dot Bazzill to exchange for the Kraft and found the most gorgeous red piece and as red is her fav colour it just had to be purchased.

Today I made a digi lo - for my own pleasure and not a design team piece - I am now seriously worried as I am choosing to digi scrap over paper scrapping at the moment but I have a little hybrid project to get done this afternoon so will get down and dirty with that.
On reflection I have to say that most of the elements used in this lo would lend themselves so well to hybrid scrapping that I may have to do an alternative one in paper :)
Reasons to be cheerful:-
1. Having a friend who will give you her last piece of Kraft.
2. An afternoon of scrapping and listening to my iPod is ahead of me.
3. Even though it is absolutely pelting down with rain I am still looking forward to walking the dog - I sometimes fear for my sanity!
Have a lovely rest of the day xxx



Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know what's come over you! You have truly been converted to pixels ;-)
Your new blog looks great by the way, pity I'm too far away to drop by one day!

Eileen said...

As promised and thanks for being so understanding.

Bubbles said...

It may be digi, but your love for scrapping comes through in how tactile this is - it's like a non-digi digi LO... IYKWIM *lol*

Deb said...

As first glance of the photo on your blog, I would not have known your layout was digi! I love how the textures and layers show through. Very well done.

Enjoy your day of hands-on-scrapping! :o)