Oh Happy Day!

22:40 Karen 2 Comments

A quick post without any photos - how out of character :)

What a fabulous day I have had, in many ways. I will let you into a little secret - it's my wedding anniversary (24 wonderful years with a fantastic man) and also it's my birthday! Yes I got married on my birthday - my dad said I would do anything just to get a birthday party out of him! When we married it was a lovely snowy day and even now just thinking about it brings a huge smile to my face. I am sure that the majority of people at our wedding didn't give it a chance of longevity but so far we have proved them wrong.

I have spent most of the day working on Davids accounts but have been so spoilt with loads of presents, cards and good wishes that I haven't really minded.

I have also been doing some admin for the new crop - go over and have a look at our blog. Karen C has worked really hard on this and it looks fantastic.

Apologies for not doing the show and tell with the cupcake cases - maybe tomorrow or later on on the week.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. It's my birthday and wow have I been spoilt.

2. I have been with my man for 26 years and he still surprises me on a daily basis, I am so lucky to be able to share my life with him.

3. The accounts have not proven to be as onerous as I had feared - I had forgotten that I had reconciled the banking all but the last 4 months of the year - faaaaaaaaaabulous!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday AND Anniversary, Karen! Glad to hear you had such a fabulous day! Enjoy the rest of your week. :o)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Anniversary!
What a wonderful day for you every year :-)