Just Because

09:32 Karen 0 Comments


As promised, the lo I made using the card kit from the crop on Saturday - even for me this is a little bit over loaded but Hey Ho - it's done now and is not too bad.


I used water colour pencils on the outline drawings of Justin and Phoebe and made them into Gracia and Josh! (adding little shoes to Phoebe - brilliant idea from my friend Eileen).


I then layered up the title - as SJ suggested for the card.....


..... and cut out oodles of flowers for the corners and pleated a piece of the Crate paper. All I had to add to the kit was 1 piece of white card and a piece of green paper, which I cut into a 'shield' shape. Et Voila - a finished lo of my two little lovlies all loved up at Go Ape last September.


I then realized I hadn't used the little flower that SJ had shown us how to make out of scallop circles so as I have a friend with a birthday coming up soon a birthday card was crying out to be made.


Project no 2 from a £2.00 kit - what a budget buster!


Reasons to be cheerful:-


1. Just about to make scrambled egg on toast for breakfast.

2. A huge amount of house sorting and taking stuff to the dump but that always signals the start of another part of the house renovation and therefore one more step nearer to a finished house.

3. The prospect of David taking Gracia and I out for dinner tonight - why are so many of my reasons to be cheerful related to food?

Have a lovely day.


Photobucket

0 comments: