Super Saturday

20:07 Karen 3 Comments

Just a very quick post to say

1) I can't believe where the last week has gone. Surely, it can't be a whole week since I last blogged.

2) I have had a super Saturday spent at our crop with so many lovely ladies. it was fantastic to see girls I hadn't seen for ages. The class by SJ was phenomenal - such a talented lady (will blog the photos tomorrow) and I managed to get one page finished and another started, hopefully I will finish it tomorrow.


For this hybrid page I used Shimelle Laine's Happy Halloween Skulls digi kit and a Friday Freebee from SJ's blog here - check the Little Musings out they are fabulous and FREE. I have used them before on hybrid cards - don't you just love them all? When I saw this Little Musing, last week, I knew exactly which photo I would use it for, Gracia dressed as a punk for a fancy dress party, I can't believe that this was almost 2 years ago! Where has that time gone?

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. A day spent with like minded friends, doing something that makes my heart sing sure makes up for the last few days when things have been a little difficult at work.


2. I am looking forward to spending the evening with my lovely husband.

3. Pizza and chip in the oven, kettle on for a cup of tea, cakes in the tin waiting to be eaten - what more could I ask for to end a perfect day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Gemma* said...

love the layout . . . and the little skulls are cute :)

Clair said...

Okay, so now I feel really hungry! :)

Denise said...

Found you ! Now have you on my faves list,and I really enjoyed my day yesterday too :-)x Am off to SJ's blog to grab a freebie xx