Finishing and Fame

20:51 Karen 3 Comments


I have mixed feelings about finishing my Shimelle album. I am delighted with the results but sad that it is finished as I have really enjoyed making it. I am not sure whether this was due to the subject of the album or the style of the album or maybe it was the perfect combination of both!


I have added 4 pages which I have tried to make as much like Shimelle's designs as possible so that my album has 20 pages.








The fame part of this post is this:-


What a lovely surprise when I opened up my copy of The Scrapbook Magazine - an article about our crop on page 6!

Reasons to be cheerful:-


1. The man is coming to lay my lounge floor on Wednesday.

2. A digi page that has come together beautifully - can't reveal it until Tuesday.

3. A long hot bath beckons :o}


Photobucket

3 comments:

Elaine said...

wow the pages look amazing well done with that and well done for your moment of fame too x

Kerry said...

What gorgeous layouts Karen, I love the DREAMS one the best and all the little butterflies. Well done with the magazine article aswell.

Amy said...

It must look absolutely stunning as a complete album!
Congrats on the crop venture - I wish I were closer and could attend.