Getting To Know You - Getting To Know All About You!

22:27 Karen 3 Comments



SJ found this website and posted about it on her blog and I thought what a fun way to write a post so here we go:-

1. Do you have a fetish?

David would say unfortunately not - I would say thankfully not!

2. Do you sing in the shower?

Oh yes, very badly and very loudly.


3. Who was your first crush?

It was David Cassidy - a blast from the past who was in a program called the Partridge Family which was a must watch American show. (He is the one 3rd from the left at the top).


4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
To protect those he holds dear.


5. Do you sleep naked?
Again David would say unfortunately not!


6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?

I discuss things with myself out loud :o}

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?

Check my e-mails and then check Google Reader


8. Summer is.....?


6 weeks off work!

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. A long walk with David, Kiera and a couple of his friends - lovely weather and lovely company.


2. Homemade Bakewell tart for tea.


3. 1 week down and only 2 more weeks to go for Gracia's exams.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb said...

:o) Your answers are honest and funny, Karen. I have to admit, I was in love with David Cassidy too. And, I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually own "The Partridge Family Greatest Hits" on c.d. {lol}

Heather said...

Hi. Nice to get to know you better. There is really no point singing in the shower if you don't do it loudly huh?

Haupi said...

Ahhhh, so you were a big David Cassidy fan were you, smiles. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the MannLand5's blog hop. Hope you can come visit my blog and follow me too. You can have too many blogging buddies if you ask me. I'll be baaack. Smiles.

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/