Oh How I Love This Class

18:46 Karen 3 Comments

Just a quick post with a couple of photos of the Shimelle album so far - I have added a little more than I was supposed to but it would not be my style if it was as minimal as Shimelle's suggestions. I am savoring making this and so only finish a page or so at a time.

I also made 4 additional pages in a similar style so that my album has 20 pages in total.
I have loved doing double page scrapping so much that I am going to make an album of our wedding in a similar style.

So far I have completed the introduction page - see previous post.


The first two double pages




and the final page.


The other pages are 90% finished, the journaling is printed so it is only a matter of finding a little time each day to complete a couple of pages and it will be finished.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Accepting that when I am tied if I go to bed for an hour, when I get home from work, always results in a much calmer evening.

2. The nice bubbly feeling I get in anticipation of David's return from work.

3. My new car is just soooooooooo fantastic - it is not brand new but just new to me - small, cute, blue and most importantly, after the last one, very economical

Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ah, Karen, your layouts are lovely, as usual. How fortunate you are to have such a beautiful subject in your photos to scrapbook around!

Congrats on your new car. How fun for you! xo

Sian said...

That final lo is stunning! What a beautiful photo.

Enjoy the new car!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness that final page is absolutely stunning! Gracia is a gorgeous young lady and she photographs beautifully - well done Mum :-)