Playing instead of working!

16:47 Karen 1 Comments



Two posts in one day - what is the world coming to?

I really did intend to sit and spend the afternoon catching up on work for David - honest I did but you all know what happens sometimes! Well, I thought I would just have a little blog hop before I started and before you could say "Jack Robinson" I had started a digi lo and purchased some digi flowers from 2Peas In A Bucket. Not a great expense you understand as they were only $0.99 which equates to about 65p - not much more than a bar of chocolate but much less fattening. So the afternoon has been wiled away playing and I don't feel one little bit guilty, well maybe a little but I certainly know which is more fun - typing invoices or digi scrapping. AND the great thing about digi scrapping is that it can be done without any mess and no one really knows that you are not typing up invoices :0}



This page was for the Lift This challenge and the photo is one that I rediscovered last week.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

See previous post!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said...

Now you know why it really is the dark side ;-)
Great LO - you've taken to digi like a duck to water!