Craft Catch Up

21:18 Karen 3 Comments


Sometimes you just come across a photo that makes your heart sing. I was browsing through my photos on my hard drive and found a folder that was from when Gracia and Josh went to London last year. There was a photo of their hands which they had drawn on and I just fell in love with it and digitally scrapped it.



I then decided that because I loved the sentiment of the page I just had to make a paper version. I used a PageMap sketch and changed the title as I loved these large alphas on the page but did not have enough for the original title.




I am embarrassed to say this was the total of my output from Saturday's crop. In fact, I finished it off this evening so on Saturday, from 10:00 to 6:00, I didn't even manage 1 lo. What has happened to my ability to crank out 4 or 5 los at a crop?


Over the past couple of weeks I have also made a digi lo for the Lift This challenge and a page using Shimelle Laine's latest template. So although I haven't found time to blog I made sure I found a bit of time to scrap.



Reasons to be cheerful

1. Gracia only has one more exam tomorrow and another in a couple of weeks time and all her exams for this year are over and done with.

2. Being able to find a little time to finish my scrap page today before cooking dinner.

3. Watching American Hot Rod and American Chopper on tv tonight. They are now my most favorite program at the moment!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sian said...

I'm still loving your "reasons to be cheerful" It always makes me stop and think about my own :) And all that lovely handcutting on your paper page.

Deb said...

I love that you made a paper page along with the digi one of Gracia's hand with her beau. :o) The photo is very sweet!

Haupi said...

Oh how lovely...your creative juicies were obviously flowing. I love the flowers in the corner and the raised lettering. Young love, how endearing. Just getting into scrapbooking and I'm inspired by your work. It's so balanced, detailed, colorful and crafty looking, smile. So far I just get a busy, fussy look to mine.

Recent follower of your from a prior blog hop and I think this is my first comment...many more to come. Smile

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/