Hello Sunshine

20:29 Karen 3 Comments



Well it certainly has been 'Hello Sunshine' this week. The days have been scorching and the nights way too hot.

To make up for this, I am definitely not a hot weather person, I have been playing with a new kit from Shimelle Laine. It is called Bazinga and I had to ask what that meant - the lovely SJ told me

'' Bazinga - is a word you shout when you have pulled off something funny - or wild..

If you watch -The Big Bang Theory- comedy show - it is Sheldon Coopers catch phrase!

Perfect Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfL4-C8OCys "

.......so now I know what Bazinga is and will be using that word at every opportunity, I was pleased to point out that my life is filled with Bazinga moments - I just hadn't realised that that was what they were!

But I digress, back to my pages. If you are a regular reader of my blog you will remember that I made sunflower cupcakes for Gracia's birthday, way back in April. As soon as I saw this kit I knew it would be perfect to make a page about the cakes.


Then once I had made that one I felt I just had to make another companion page with Gracia blowing out the candles on the cakes.


So I have made two pages from this kit and have no doubt that there will be at least one if not two hybrid pages of the cupcakes and candle blowing using this kit and I suspect many more as it is so bright and zingy - just up my street.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I have just finished a paper lo, this evening, which I am very pleased with but cannot show it until it is up on the blog I have made it for.

2. An unexpected visit from a friend is always very welcome (waves to the person concerned)

3. Visiting friends after school and spending a lovely hour just chatting is also one of my favourite afternoon activities (waves to Mel and thank you for a lovely afternoon xxx).


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sian said...

I still think those cupcakes are the most amazing ones I have ever seen :) Gorgeous, bright pages.

Mel said...

our pleasure to have you over. Come visit anytime. Can you let me know the name of those cupcake books again. Thanks xx

Deb said...

I'm so glad you scrapped these photos! The two pages are adorable, Karen!