Always As Pretty As A Picture

08:58 Karen 7 Comments

Well, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that I think my girlie is beautiful and so decided to print out 8 photos from when she was only 2 up to when she was about 16 (will have to badger her for some more recent ones) and use them for this challenge.


I used my Craft Robo to cut out the butterflies and I think I was pushing it to its limits with the fine lines of the black. It took longer to carefully press out the shapes than it did to cut them!


The template was this one (scroll down the page and it is by Collegeaddict) and I think it just shows how generous we scrapping girls are when someone takes the time to make something so beautiful and then share it with who ever wants to down load it.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. It is only 9.00 and I have already typed up a batch of invoices, finished a lo and blog hopped, so many more delightful hours in the day to be filled.


2. Listening to Chris Evans in the morning - he cracks me up (did his wife swap the toothpaste for the tube of face cream on purpose, this morning?)

3. Only 4 more sleeps until our crop
.


.Photobucket


7 comments:

Lorna May said...

Great layout :)

Deb said...

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeos. (The girl and the layout!)

alexa said...

Very pretty Lo and daughter! Really liked how you grouped all the photos together. What patience with those butterflies!

ChickenSoup DT said...

Absolutely lovely Karen, thanks for playing along with our challenge at ChickenSoup

Amy said...

The whole lot is just lovely!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site talesfromthescrapheap.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Lousette said...

Fabulous layout.