Didn't They Do Well

08:29 Karen 9 Comments





The kids went to get their A/S results yesterday and they both did really well, all their hard work and revision paid off and they have the results they need to apply for the universities they want. As they have not posted on Facebook their results, like so many of their peers have, I am not going to say what their results are but suffice to say we are all extremely proud and delighted with what they got. (A bit of a clue in the title of the page I made yesterday!)

A first for me was to take a photo, get it printed at Sainsbury's 10 minutes later and start scrapping it within 30minutes of taking it! So here is my page and I can tell you I am basking in a huge proud mummy moment.





Reasons to be cheerful:-
1. Even though their friends poke fun at them for studying so hard, the last laugh is on them!


2. They can now focus on their A levels knowing that they have the results to get into any of the universities they have short listed.


3. The stress of exams is over for a few more months!




Photobucket

9 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations to them both :) I DO wish i could work that fast!! and have such fab results!

debs14 said...

Where do I start? Firstly, congratulations to them both, they have obviously got the results they deserved and all that hard work has paid off. Nice to start Upper 6th with a feeling of job well done. Maybe I won't be the only one trawling up to Sheffield doing the uni trips from now on ;-)
But now I have to say what a lovely, lovely layout - I absolutely LOVE it. That bunting, how gorgeous is that? With the silky ribbon - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
and the papers are fab, and the colours are so lovely. Deeply ashamed to admit how much I want to 'scraplift' this!

Elaine said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous photo and the most amazing lo well done to them both for getting what they needed. x

Amy said...

Congratulations to them both - what wonderful news for them and I'm sure you can't wipe the smile from their faces ... or yours!

Sian said...

Many, many congratulations! And what a stunning celebratory layout.

I loved your comment with the story about your dad keeping his tie in his pocket :)

Bubbles said...

I so agree with Debs - what a fantastic LO which I'd really like to emulate. Many congratulations to the hard workers! Well deserved payoff for their time and effort :)

Deb said...

What a great layout to document their success! Congrats to all of you ~ I know how proud you must be!!! xo

Denise said...

I agree with everyone else,an absolutely lovely layout,love the birds and the bunting especially.They both look so happy in the photo- congratulations all round

Lorraine said...

Well done guys!:D

Lx