Playing Tag with Shimelle.

08:47 Karen 4 Comments



Yesterday I managed to squeeze a few more creating challenges and some of the photo challenges for Shimelle's cyber crop.

As I had loads of work for David to do the projects had to be small and the photos fitted in around what I was already doing as I really didn't have any spare time to go out specifically to take photos. So I decided to make a card and two tags. I have never made decorated tags before and I have to say I am totally hooked. I love making them - it's like a mini scrap page without the photo but I could add a photo - now there's an idea for my next tag and there definitely will be a next one!

In order of challenge appearance I have completed the following
:-

Explosive Energy (Just look at my girl go!)


Journaling around a photo


Up Above


Nature


Below the knee (I know I wear those shoes all the time but they are so comfy)


Making a rosette


Portrait or Candid photo (My man at work as usual!)


Scrapbook with layers


Scrapbook with your favorite supplies


At home


And I took this one because I thought there was a 'Down Below' challenge but that was only in my imagination but I really love this photo :o)



Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I only have 20 more invoices to type for July and then onto August!

2. The day promises lots of crafting and photography.

3. I am delighted with some of the photos I have taken over the weekend and some will centainly be making their way onto scrapbook pages.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Deb said...

Well done on your photos, Karen. I and I just love the tags. A tag minibook would be adorable!!!

Gemma* said...

great pics, especially the doggy one :D

debs14 said...

Love those tags! Am just about to start wrapping up my daughter's birthday presents and am inspired to go to town on her tags now - thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions