Virtual and Real Cropping

18:12 Karen 2 Comments


What a lovely day spent with the girls from Mel's crop. There were the old originals and some new ladies but no Sue - she was feeling poorly with a bad throat and we really missed her. Get well soon girlie xxxx.

After promising myself a day of crafting yesterday, I didn't get anything done. For some unknown reason I was absolutely exhausted and spent long periods in bed asleep. A wise move because I am back to my old self today. I think it may be an accumulation of too many late nights going out to get Gracia from various places and at times much later than I am used to as it is the hols and so not so vital she is in at a reasonable time.

The only thing I managed to do for Shimelle's crop yesterday was a little close up photography for this challange.


But today I made a card using 4 different patterned papers for this challenge

Ops I can see that that strip needs straightening!

And made a lo for this sketch challenge. I hope to be able to get some more done tomorrow.


At the crop I also managed to get another couple of pages of my Alice book done but not as many as I had hoped.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. Getting to spend time squidging the gorgeous Miss E.

2. Loving the little crop and the girls that go there, old and new.


3. Looking forward to taking some photos for the photography challenges.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

You've done well Karen - I've had no scrap time over the weekend .... I didn't even get the camera out! Shock horror ;-)

Bubbles said...

Beautiful layouts :)

I do think the summer hols are just an excuse to give teachers a break and wear out parents and grandparents *lol*
Hope you're feeling back to your old self.