Early to bed early to rise.

19:34 Karen 4 Comments



Just a quick post today as I really should have an early night because David is certain to wake me when he leaves at 5 am tomorrow!

My LSNED page for yesterday


Also I thought I had exhausted my butterfly finds but found this one and thought how lovely it would look made with pretty scrapbook papers.

Oh, I forgot to say a big thank you to Denise who awarded me this.

I am going to pass it on to Sue and Deb.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Baked apples for the girls tea went down very well.

2. I have finished the ironing I needed to do for David's weekend away.

3. Visiting my best bud after work to show her my amazing bruise thanks to my clumsiness.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oh. My. Gosh. MORE BUTTERFLIES! I love this mobile!!! xo

Your pages are so pretty and those butterflies are gorgeous!

Love the butterflies.
Rinda

debs14 said...

Thank you!!!!!