Getting me some Nathan love!

18:01 Karen 3 Comments



Well, I knew he was going to be there, waiting for me to cuddle him but I never realised just how gorgeous and cute and squidgy he was. I am talking about Nathan - Mel's latest addition to her lovely little family. How can someone so small and only 3 weeks old completely steel your heart away? I spent time cuddling and stroking him and he made such beautiful little cooing noises.


How much scrapping did I do - not as much as I had hoped. I took along the bits and pieces to make a mock up for my class next month and really didn't get as much done as I had hoped. Today I made many components for the project that I didn't like but fortunately many that I did. If I get David's invoices typed up tomorrow and the downstairs cleaned and tidied I can justify spending some time tomorrow afternoon fine tuning my trial and maybe make my real one.

My LSNED page for yesterday features the gorgeous dessert I had at Pat's. This along with a main course of mushroom pasta and sauce was an absolutely delicious way to end a school week that hadn't run as smoothly as I had hoped.


Just look at these little fabric butterflies - they are meant to be made into a mobile but I can see them with beads sewn along their middles and adorning some project, or sewn to a hair band for your fav girlie - what do you see them on?


Reasons to be cheerful:


1. Getting to cuddle Nathan and smell his sweet baby smell.

2. Chatting and scrapping at the little crop - always good.

3. Looking forward to X Factor on tv tonight.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for posting these butterflies, Karen! I've been trying to come up with a design in my head, and these are what I've been looking for. I did try my hand at the origami butterflies yesterday and they were fun - but lots of steps!

So glad you got to spend some time with the sweet babe. Aren't they wonderful?!?! ♥

Sian said...

Your "finds" are wonderful - this is another goodie I just know I'll be coming back to.

debs14 said...

I love those butterflies, they are so pretty.
What a gorgeous young man in the photo, such a cutie, no wonder you got nothing else done!