It's better when we're together

21:00 Karen 4 Comments



A very quick post because I am sooo tired and struggling to stay awake.

It was our crop today and what a fantastic day we had. I spent so much time laughing and chatting that it was 11.30 (we start at 10) before I even got any paper out of my bag. By lunchtime I had cut two pieces of paper and 3 photos - and that is as far as I got all day. But I did managed to make the two los designed by Ann and I will show them tomorrow - awesome class I must say!

My lesson from yesterday was that it is much more fun to do things with my girl than to do things on my own.


Although I was really looking forward to the afternoon I had planned with her it didn't turn out as I had envisiged and we didn't do the things I though we would but we did other things - had lunch together whilst watching one of our favourite program on i-player, making bunting for her card sale, chatting while I made cakes and she made cards. So not the afternoon I was looking forward to but still good time spent together.

My crafting offering for today is this beautiful crumpled flower and the instructions are here


Reasons to be cheerful:


1. The kids have made £175 from their card sales so far.
3. The crop today was awesome both in respect of the class, the teacher and the company.
3. I am so lucky with my very good friends, they are so giving and supportive and I really appreciate them.




Photobucket


4 comments:

Sian said...

£175? That's fantastic! Definitely a reason to be cheerful.

Denise said...

That's a brilliant amount - £175,well done them,and I totally agree about what a lovely day we all had yesterday x

Bubbles said...

Scrummy looking cakes - and gorgeous flowers too!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/foto/1505-prikol-s-zaborom-7-foto.html ]Зайка моя: выбираем кролика [/url]
Началост все как в сказки. он настоял чтобы я бросила работу, а я долго и не сопративлялась. забрасывал букетами, духами и подарками.... познакомился с семьей и очаровал их добродушиею и остроумием.Вообщем, через месяц я переехала к нему. Жизнь показалась сказачной. рестораны, романтика и секс 5 раз в день... Но. пришел кризес и у мужчины начались трудности. Я будучи не из робкого десятка, решила с задачами бороться, устроиться на работу, урезать расходы, и т.д. Работать не разрешил. Пить стал ежедневно, срываться и кричать по пустякам. Уронила мороженное - у него разве что не истерика. проехала на такси - незамедлительно я недруг народа. стал унижать при людях, в кино к примеру, в кафе. Демонстрирует при каждых мою зависимость и его отстраненность. Я виновата во всем. морально опустошена и разбита. Собирала вещи, останавливал, извинялся и 3 дня давал спокойной жизни. Но он эгоист, и его трудности оказались важнее меня. Его друзья и пиво также важнее меня. А еще я его гордость, любит когда меня видят друзья и завидуют. Вот только зависть эта дается мне дорого, тренажеры, жесткие диеты, пластика... Что делать?