Just tagging along.

15:24 Karen 3 Comments


I love the prompts from the Chicken Soup challenge blog and this week's one was no exception. The prompt was all frills and flounces and yesterday I decided to make a set of tags in response to it.


They are just normal mailing tags and were 75p for 5 (fortunately I had one left over from another tag making session). I punched out various strips of paper in three different colours, along with strips of white Swiss Dot Bazzill and layered them along the bottom of the tags for my frilly effect. Once the photos had been added I then embellished them with punched circles, hearts, butterflies and letter stickers.


There you are tags finished and the whole project took me less than an hour (not including my procrastinating over which photos to use).

LSNED pages from the 24th - realising that he is now really good on his cello.


and 25th. I find any excuse to go and visit these lovely chicks. They are the most beautiful black/purple/gray colour and are called Tom and Jackie and yes they are both girls!


and this little beauty.


Reasons to be cheerful:


1. The previously mentioned projects were well received :)

2. My new lounge is now a beautiful shade of Wedgwood blue - photos to follow.

3. All invoices are completely up to date.

Photobucket


3 comments:

alexa said...

Your tags are just lovely - what a great idea for a scrapbook page. And I love your Reasons to be Cheerful! (well done on being caught up with the invoices!)

Deb said...

I've been wanting to do a tag book project for a while now...love the way yours turned out! xo

Liberty :) said...

you have such patience! your tags are lovely!! what grade is your cello player? i was grade 7 then stopped playing for 8 years, just got the cello fixed and started teaching myself again!!!