Ladies that Lunch

20:02 Karen 0 Comments

I have been looking forward to having lunch with my good friend Pat all week. We were supposed to have some lunch and then I was going to give her a quick lesson on digi scrapping. Well, that was our intention but things don't always go to plan. I had a most delicious lunch and then we proceeded to put the world to rights for the next 4 and a half hours. How much digi scrapping did we do - none! Which means that we are going to have to meet for lunch sometime soon and maybe we will get some digi scrapping done but more than likely we will spend the time chatting :)

My LSNED page from yesterday


Beautiful flowers for you to make



I was going to have a week of butterflies but then spotted these whilst surfing this morning! Too gorgeous to be left for another time! Clair makes such beautiful creations - pop over to her blog and have a surf around.

Reasons to be cheerful:


1. Long lunches with friends.

2. It's the little crop tomorrow.

3. Blowing the diet is so worth it for scrummy food.


Photobucket


0 comments: