Losing track of the time.

20:14 Karen 4 Comments

As often happens with me, I intended to blog when I had done a little bit of scrapping, yesterday, but a little bit of scrapping turned into a lot and then it was bedtime and just too late. I wanted to make a page for this weeks Chicken Soup Recipe.

So my scrapping from yesterday is also a butterfly crafting suggestion to go with all the others I have featured on here. This time it is a very simple one of my own. I made this page using this digi kit, resized the butterflies, printed them and cut them out.


The little butterflies were resized to 1.25 inches and the larger ones to 2.5 inches.


I punched hearts out from pages of a novel I had read, not really enjoyed so was going to take to the charity shop. I inked the edges and stapled the small butterflies to the hearts. I then stuck a piece of ribbon to the page as the base for my bunting and stuck the hearts onto this with foam pads and there you are a simple but effective butterfly bunting.


My LSNED page from Monday was of my satisfyingly full fridge


and yesterday's one was about how I never learn that I will always get cross and frustrated when my table is covered with stuff and I cannot find something I put down seconds before.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. A very interesting and insightful talk on Autism after school.

2. The prospect of a whole weekend of scrapping because my man is going on his annual boy's weekend away.

3. Sitting here and listening to him play his cello and realising that he is a much better player than he gives himself credit for.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sian said...

Your butterfly bunting is just beautiful - I love the added touch of the vintage book paper.

Deb said...

You are killing me with these amazing butterflies, Karen. I LOVE them!!! I'm so inspired by the butterfly garland/bunting across the top of your page!

debs14 said...

How do you keep finding these butterflies? They are lovely. Butterflies + Bunting = two of my favourite things, I need to try this!

Scrummy page Karen, loving the butterflies!