That Friday Feeling..

21:51 Karen 1 Comments

It wasn't just any old Friday but a super Friday. I got to have lunch with my man, chill out with him for a while, walk Kiera, snatch 30 minutes shut eye in my lovely cosy bed, finish off some craft projects and plan a couple more in my head. So all in all I have really enjoyed this afternoon and evening.

Here is my page for LSNED from yesterday.


Lovely, lovely felt brooch


that could easily be made into a little something for a card or how about making the brooch and then fastening it to a card as a little extra present?

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. Fridays.

2. Loving the projects I have made for a guest design team spot.

3. Random acts of kindness - how many shops will say, when you haven't put enough money in your pocket for your purchases, "I trust you to bring it in next time"?

Photobucket

1 comments:

debs14 said...

Is that project you are loving anything to do with the next crop?!!!