Walking & Talking

21:34 Karen 4 Comments

After another power walk with Eileen this evening, several miles of walking and talking. I brought the girls home for tea, afterwards, and they wanted chip shop chips and egg. Once we got home they decided to forgo the egg and just have chips. I gave in and let them have just a plate of chips each, on a tray, whilst watching Bride Wars on t.v. The results of this are in my LSNED photo - you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it but I have to say that those girls are absolutely off their chumps!

Yesterdays page related to learning to ask for help and I solved the photo dilemma by snaffling a suitable photo from the internet.


Today I have these beautiful origami butterflies which would be beautiful on a page or on a card.

.
To get to the instruction video you have to follow the link and click on the fold more models button in the top right hand corner. This will take you to another page with two boxes. In the right hand box is a link for Butterflys. Follow this and click on the blue butterfly (second from right) This is the video instruction for these butterflies. I know it sounds like a lot of faffing about but it will be well worth it when you start making those little beauties.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Even after 9, nearly 10, years of friendship the girls still crack me up with their antics.

2. Walking is good but walking with a friend is even better.

3. Off to lunch with a friend tomorrow with a little bit of digi scrapping thrown in.



Photobucket


4 comments:

Amy said...

This is a super effective photo Karen and it looks fantastic!

Sian said...

Very clever way to resolve your photo problem, and I'm loving that bright colour combination. Very cheery!

Deb said...

Well, Karen, I literally gasped out loud when I saw those fabulous butterflies! I MUST try my hand at those...thanks for the link! xo

Bubbles said...

Thank you for the link to the fabby flutteries :)