What A Weekend.

13:44 Karen 3 Comments



A quick update on what I have been up to.

This weekend I have made this.

I am not entirely happy with it as it warped quite badly and didn't turn out how I wanted it to but it was a quick class to help someone, who was maga busy, out. If you are interested instructions are here.

I have been turning this


into a project but will only give you one sneak peek until the class goes live.


I have made this - Apple and Pecan crumble, totally gorgeous with vanilla Mascarpone cheese.


I also made Sun Dried Tomato and Mozzarella flan (demolished before I could take any photos) and these lovelies - Chrysanthemum Cupcakes.


It was MIL's birthday so I cooked a meal and took it over to her house for us all to eat. Have a lovely week. I am still resisting Shimelle's new class that starts today but am only one click away from signing up!

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. It's half term.


2. IT'S HALF TERM


3. Did I mention - it's half term!


UPDATE - I have now signed up for that class, how could I not when I love to journal on my pages, you knew I would didn't you. I bet you were sitting there giggling when I said I could resist, you all know me far too well. xxx

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sian said...

Oh, yes! It's Half Term!

I'm loving that pretty sneak peek

debs14 said...

HALF TERM!!!! YAY!!!!!
It's been a long time coming! And oh my word - are they Webster's papers I see? And pretty flowers? And pearls? More sneaky peeks please!
And are those cupcakes prototypes for the next crop? ;-)

Deb said...

Wow! Those cupcakes look amazing, Karen!!!

Enjoy your half term break!!! xo