Hipperty Hopping 1 Year On

22:59 Karen 6 Comments


Well, better late than never I'm afraid. After suffering with internet problems since Tuesday I have finally managed to get my page for the Celebration blog hop made and up loaded.

It has been such an honor to work alongside these talented ladies for the past year and I hope you will pop on over to their blogs after visiting mine.

For this page I have used the Bazinga my all time favorite kit from Shimelle and also my
favorite template by Shemelle - Count To Four.


Pop on over to Kate's blog to see her amazing work. The hopping goes as follows:


Taly's
Dolly
Elisa
Rani
Yvonne
SJ

Anso

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I have been working with these lovely talented ladies for the past year.

2. Discovering digi scrapping and loving it (note I have sneaked that phrase in Eileen)!

3. The promise of lots of new digi kits from Shimelle in the not too distant future.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather said...

love your cupcake layout xx

inkyfingers said...

It's been great working with you for the past year. Love your LO.

Denise said...

I've been suffering problems too but with a nawty laptop that I have just got back from the repair man.Your layout is inspiring - love those butterflies,gorgeous x

Deb said...

Such a cute cupcake page, Karen!!! I'm doing a little blog catch up this morning and you have been a busy girl. LOVE LOVE LOVE the "If" page you posted below. Your Gracia is so beautiful and very photogenic. xo

Amy said...

I really like that template too :-)
I think you have taken to the dark side extremely well Karen!

becca said...

cute page!! love those cupcakes!