Today's the day

08:48 Karen 3 Comments



Title taken from a Facebook status from one of my friends who is majorly excited as her boy is coming home from uni after his first term.

But I am hoping that today IS the day when I get my act together.

So far today I have:
  1. Baked Apple and Cinnamon muffins for Gracia to take to work.
  2. Wrapped 7 presents for David to deliver to his friends.
  3. Made some extra Christmas cards
  4. Eaten at least one or was it two (o; muffins for breakfast and it is not yet 9am!
So with a start like that I am hoping to go into town to buy the wool and hook to make myself one of these -


Beautiful isn't it?

I also would like to catch up with my JYC mini as I have not made any more pages since last Saturday. So the pages I have made but not posted and blogged so far are:-









Only 10 days behind then :oO

I also made this page about the stunning Christmas lights in our home town this year. The cardstock is black Bazzill Bling which doesn't photograph very well.


I have presents to sew and many, many more to wrap but feel that if I can keep on top of this chest infection then all will be done and dusted by the 25th.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Apple and cinnamon muffins.

2. A night out with work colleagues dancing and dining.

3. The prospect of a very crafty holiday.

Hope you have a lovely and productive weekend.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb said...

Well, even though there's lots to do it sounds like you are right on top of things, Karen. I loved seeing your JYC pages - just so cute! xo

Sian said...

Beautiful bright and cheerful pages Karen. I do hope you feel well for Christmas :)

Denise said...

Can't wait to see that hat and your pages are gorgeous xx Love that black and white photo of you as a girl.