Today's the day
Title taken from a Facebook status from one of my friends who is majorly excited as her boy is coming home from uni after his first term.
But I am hoping that today IS the day when I get my act together.
So far today I have:
- Baked Apple and Cinnamon muffins for Gracia to take to work.
- Wrapped 7 presents for David to deliver to his friends.
- Made some extra Christmas cards
- Eaten at least one or was it two (o; muffins for breakfast and it is not yet 9am!
Beautiful isn't it?
I also would like to catch up with my JYC mini as I have not made any more pages since last Saturday. So the pages I have made but not posted and blogged so far are:-
Only 10 days behind then :oO
I also made this page about the stunning Christmas lights in our home town this year. The cardstock is black Bazzill Bling which doesn't photograph very well.
I have presents to sew and many, many more to wrap but feel that if I can keep on top of this chest infection then all will be done and dusted by the 25th.
Reasons to be cheerful:
1. Apple and cinnamon muffins.
2. A night out with work colleagues dancing and dining.
3. The prospect of a very crafty holiday.
Hope you have a lovely and productive weekend.