Yes, that is the word I have chosen for the year. I do suffer from self doubt quite often and although I seem quite confident and loud it is really to cover up my insecurities. So my word is going to be believe.
- I will believe that if I work hard enough for what I want it will happen.
- I will believe that the people who I love in turn love me for who I am.
- I will believe that when people say something they really mean it.
- I will believe that I can make a difference, even in small ways, to people less fortunate than myself.
- I will believe in my talents and abilities.
Reasons to be cheerful:
1. Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse yesterday - more news later!
2. Managing to make it through a long and exciting crop yesterday.
3. A husband who gets takeaway pizza for tea, wraps me in love and sends me to bed early with a hot water bottle - men don't get any better than mine xxx