Believe

07:36 Karen 6 Comments



Yes, that is the word I have chosen for the year. I do suffer from self doubt quite often and although I seem quite confident and loud it is really to cover up my insecurities. So my word is going to be believe.

  • I will believe that if I work hard enough for what I want it will happen.
  • I will believe that the people who I love in turn love me for who I am.
  • I will believe that when people say something they really mean it.
  • I will believe that I can make a difference, even in small ways, to people less fortunate than myself.
  • I will believe in my talents and abilities.
Not a very upbeat post today - still suffering from the illness that hit me before Christmas and I WILL believe that today is the day I start to get better.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse yesterday - more news later!

2. Managing to make it through a long and exciting crop yesterday.

3. A husband who gets takeaway pizza for tea, wraps me in love and sends me to bed early with a hot water bottle - men don't get any better than mine xxx

Photobucket

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great word, and thanks for a fab day yeaterday :-)

Sandie said...

Great word Karen.

Glad your hubby looked after you when you got home. It was a great day. I appreciate the effort you went to especially as you are still unwell. Look after yourself x

It's an awesome word, Karen. I believe in you!!! xo

Sian said...

I hope you feel a lot better soon Karen :)

Sue said...

Get well soon darling xxx Good word!

Thanks for joining the 'make a month' - looking forward to making with you!

I love you post and can really relate to covering up a lack of confidence - great affirmations! love annie xxx