K is for ............
Look at what I have.
My very good friend, the other Karen (sometimes I'm the other Karen ;o)), paid me a flying visit this morning and gave me this. A beautiful wooden K because she said "All Karens need a K". So I have sneaked a break from paying David's suppliers and doing the banking to quickly post about my lovely K. So what is K for ........
- K is for Karen of course - who came for a lovely, if short, visit
- K is for kindness - in thinking of me when she saw the lovely K
- K is for kits - always a subject of our conversation, whether it is ones we have recently bought or ones we are making up for the crop.
- K is for knowledge - the very lovely Julie is going to show me how to make icing flowers.
- K is for kidding about - loving the laughs that I always have with my girl friends.
Reasons to be cheerful:
1. Lovely thoughtful friends - Karen
2. Friends with special knowledge which they are happy to impart - Julie.
3. Friends who are always there regardless and make me laugh - Eileen.
I am so very lucky with the lovely ladies I get to hang out with xxxx