A Few Of My Favorite Things - Take 2

07:05 Karen 8 Comments

When I did the Blogging for Scrapbookers class in November 2009, I posted this lo I had made about a my favorite things so apologies in advance if you have already seen it.


Listed on this lo are 'a few' of my favourite things :-
  • Beach walks
  • Oriental lilies
  • Kisses from David
  • Rennie Mackintosh mugs
  • Baking cakes
  • Little pots
  • Home
  • Stencilling
  • My camera
  • Puppies
  • My FatMan iTube
  • Baby elephants
  • Doodling
  • Friends
  • Convent Garden Market
  • The blue bridge at Bergholt
  • Decorated elephants
  • and of course Gracia's cheeky face.
So what are a few of my favorite things? All the things listed above plus I love to visit these blogs

Simple Inspiration
- This lady is really inspirational, she has 4 birth daughters and 4 adopted sons and an adopted daughter! She blogs mostly with awesome photos and her posts more often than not make me sit at my desk giggling as I read them.

Created by ATDML - I am a little biased about this one but I loved and followed this blog even before I became involved with them.

From High In The Sky - Sian has an amazing ability to tell stories and draw you in to her life. She is also an awesome scrapbooker too.

Confessions Of A Cookbook Queen - because I love all things cake and this lady can really come up with some amazing combination of sweet gorgeousness.

Little Birdie Secrets - a blog that features many crafts but lots of stunning hand made flowers and things that can be adapted for page embellishments.

Stop Staring and Start Sewing - if you are a needlewoman (or maybe even if you are not) this is a lovely blog. Of course I look at many other sites - I feel I want to post the whole of my googlereader but that would be too much.

Finally another page to illustrate things I love - I love that my family join in with me to totally deny that I am over 21 and collude to give me gifts that reinforce this delusion.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Being reminded of my favorite things.

2. Sunny mornings and bird song.

3. Going with Gracia and Jane to our first Zumba class tonight!

Wishing you a fun filled day.

Photobucket

8 comments:

WendyB said...

Just over from Shimelles class Karen. Love your post today and those shoes are delish :-)

Tammy said...

Hi - I'm popping over from the BFS class. Great post! I haven't seen some of these sites so I'm going to check them out. Thanks for posting them. :)

humel said...

I hadn't seen the first layout - how did I miss it? I know I haven't been great at commenting, but I have been visiting regularly! (And I plan to start chatting more now we've broken the ice on Skype!!) Both are gorgeous, and I love your shoelaces. I have some cherry red Docs with rainbow laces - they make me feel like I'm still at uni....

scrappyjacky said...

Sian's is one of my favourites as well....and I'm off to look at that sewing site.

debs14 said...

Fab post Karen, I'm really enjoying following people's links that they have posted today. However, it does seem to have delayed dinner a bit ......

Denise said...

Lovely post today Karen. Your layouts are fab,I love the way you have scrapped those shiny shoes..I'm loving this class again already x

Cheri said...

great layout and links.

What lovely layouts! Found you from BFS.