Two Birds With One Stone.

07:21 Karen 4 Comments



Well, what's a girl to do when her man is upstairs scraping on his cello and her girl is out with her best boy? A little light scrapping of course!

I am dipping in and out of the 4, 1 year long FREE classes over on 2 Peas. If the technique or sketch takes my fancy I do it that month, if not I don't. Also I like to partake of a little Chicken Soup occasionally so I thought I would combine the two and 'Kill two birds with one stone'. This was the inspiration on the Chicken Soup blog and


this was the Stretch Your Sketch class for February on 2 Peas.

I generally don't do double pages so combined the two sides into one.


Look lots of stamping on my page! For a girl who never, ever, ever stamps but has a draw full of cute stamps she has purchased just to look at, I have caught the stamping bug.


These are Papermania stamps that I bought from the local Range store (3 for 2 at the time) and a coordinating set that came free with the most recent Creativity magazine, I only bought the mag to get the stamps. I stamped them in black and then spent a blissful half hour colouring them in with water colour pencils.


All they needed then were e-line pearls and gems for the little cherries on the top and they were done. What's happened I hear you cry, a page in less than a couple of hours, has she gone mad?

Reasons to be cheerful:


1. After giving is something to worry about on Monday, Kiera is so much better. I cannot believe how quickly animals get over traumas and bounce back.

2. Planning a little Easter treat for the 4 of us (shhhhhhh).

3. The prospect of making some very fancy cupcakes, with my niece, on Sunday. Enjoy the rest of the week and have a fabulous weekend.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

That's very pretty :)
Annette xXx

debs14 said...

Oh your cupcakes are really something special and totally deserve a double page spread of their own!
My favourite ones so far were the 99'ers with the chocolate flake ... if you fancied trying those again, there would be no complaints. And I am happy to volunteer to eat Denise's flake as she can't have chocolate ;-)

Denise said...

I liked the glittery fairy ones! :-0)
Beautiful pages -your cupcakes certainly do deserve a layout to themselves x

Awesome cupcake layout and all praise to the stamping!!!