What have you done today to make you feel proud?

20:54 Karen 5 Comments


After watching Comic Relief on Friday I have that song in my head. So what have you done today to make you feel proud? I am really pleased with myself as I did the first run on the couch to 5K fitness program and managed to run for 8 minutes in 1 minute bursts. I can remember running half marathons and running up to 50 miles a week when I was training but alas that was a very long time ago so I am taking small steps and hope I will stick at it and manage the 5K in nine weeks. I am typing this as I bask in the endorphins surging through my body and loving the feeling.

As part of my new regime I am going to try to blog more. I am doing Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers for the second time and it is through the original class that I met many of my blog friends. I cannot recommend this class enough.


So after the fabulous webcam crop yesterday (a big thanks to Deb who I met through BFSB ) I managed to finish the page that I started on Saturday.




Also here are two of the pages I made for ATDML's March DT Gallery. It was using the absolutely beautiful new Prima papers and journling spots. I will show you the others next time I blog.




Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Taking the first steps to a fitter me.

2. Planning on a lovely hot bath as soon as I stop blogging.

3. The funny little text messages David sent me while I was out jogging.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful layouts.

Michelle said...

Lovely bright Layouts! :)

Mireille said...

Gorgeous layouts! especially love the first one :)

Elaine said...

well done on the run Karen :)
I also love the finished lo from Saturday x

Denise said...

Wow- those layouts are stunning,as is your daughter.Well done you on the run too.It was lovely to see you via Skype yesterday x