A late entry for Mother's Day

19:12 Karen 8 Comments


I know lots of you have posted with your Mother's Day gifts and I am late doing so but I think you will agree that this was well worth the wait.

So what did that gorgeous girlie get you for Mother's Day I hear you asking?

She excelled herself - I was given a water bottle with elephants on (my absolute favorite creature in the whole wide world) on Sunday and on Tuesday my Zumba for the Wii arrived. Such thoughtful presents as the water bottle is for when I go to Zumba class on Fridays and when I go out for a jog and the Zumba is just such fun to do at home.


Just look at this card and the message inside sums her up so well. Yes she did break my hoover for the second time on Friday. You and I know that vacuuming up a dog's toy will cause the belt to burn out, especially if you have done the self same thing a month before but maybe teenagers don't remember these things.

There you have it, my lovely thoughtful presents.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Only tomorrow morning at work and then it is the Easter holidays!

2. Zumba on the Wii tonight and real Zumba tomorrow night.

3. Tea and hot cross buns with my best bud is a Thursday afternoon must.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Alison said...

What a thoughtful daughter!
Alison xx

Jo said...

What lovely gifts, it sound like you daughter is very thoughtful except when it comes to vacuuming :)

scrappyjacky said...

I must admit I've never heard of zumba....it sounds interesting though.It seems that, like me, you got the perfect Mothers Day gifts this year!!

Lizzie said...

What thoughtful gifts! What a fab card - made extra-super-fab by the lovely message inside.

Elephants are my mum's very favourite animal too. She was delighted to be allowed to go and feed some at the zoo once - with dog biscuits, out of a big, big bucket!

Amy said...

She's a good girl looking after her Mum :-)

humel said...

Aww.... That card brought a tear to my eye! And what thoughtful gifts :-)

Kimberlee said...

How sweet. That game is a blast, although I have to work on learning the steps. :) Enjoy!

Sandra said...

what lovely gifts :) ... would really like to know what the wii zumba is like?