Today I am ..........* Cutting out more of these for my nieces wedding cupcakes (130 needed).
* Clearing out this room ready for the floor man to come and look at it and hopefully start laying the floor next week.
* Posting these for another nieces birthday present (forgotten in the mania that was last week).
* Studying photos of these to work out how to make them in paper on Thursday for an Easter activity morning as school.
* Looking at this and smiling (look at all those holidays and birthdays and a wedding too - how exciting a month April promises to be!).
So what are you up to today?
Reasons to be cheerful:-
1. A little restorative break from Rainbows - no meetings until 9th May.
2. School soup (always homemade) for lunch.
3. Counting down to the Easter holidays.